Sinew Nutrition Isocore 86 Whey Protein Isolate – 3 kg (Chocolate)
- Best Workout Supplement: Isocore series, is the highest purity & quality whey that gets absorbed 45 percent more and provides faster muscle recovery. It is made up of only Whey protein isolate and whey protein isolate has 150 BV vs 104 of wpc.
- Primary Source: Whey Protein Isocore contains Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) as primary source, which provides 25.8gm of protein in a serving of 30gm
- Builds Muscle- With Sinew Nutrition Isocore Whey Protein, you can build muscles and speed up the recovery of muscles which were depleted after an intense workout.
- Loaded With Protein- Sinew Nutrition Isocore Whey Protein for muscle building is loaded with protein which aids in faster muscle recovery after an intense workout.
- Minerals Enriched- With our Sinew Nutrition Isocore Whey Protein, you will give your workout a boost as it is enriched with loads of minerals and vitamins which are beneficial in achieving the dream body.
- Reviews (0)
Isocore series, is the highest purity and quality whey. It is made up of ONLY whey protein isolate. whey protein isolate has 150 BV (biological value = absorption) vs 104 of wpc, it gets absorbed 45 percent more and provides faster muscle recovery. It is lower in cholesterol and carbs over wpc. It has a better amino acid profile than wpc too. Sinew Iscor 91 is made from pure whey protein (Whey protein isolate) which contains 36.8g of 9 essential amino acids and 16.3g of the three branched chain amino acids (BCAA) / 100g. A 30g serving will provide 27.3g of WPI which has the highest biological value (145-152). This enables instant absorption and best post work out protein. It also helps in lean muscle gain and provides additional strength and energy during work out. BEST USE: Consume 1.7g of protein / kg of body weight / day 1 mix serving 30 g to 250ml-300ml of skimmed milk or water. Stir/shake for a while until the powder is completely dissolved. 1) Immediately after workout 2) Right before sleeping 3) First thing in the morning 4) 30 minutes before workout.