Sinew Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 300gm / 0.66 lb – Unflavoured (Pack of 2)
- Increases energy storage in muscles and delays onset of lactic acid
- Useful for HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) high intensity workouts
- Reduces protein breakdown & helps in muscle volumization with sustained exercise regimen
- Each serving of Sinew Nutrition Creatine Powder supplies 5 grams (one teaspoon – 5000 mg) of pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
Sinew Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Sinew Nutrition Micronised Creatine Monohydrate 300gm / 0.66 lb – Unflavoured, creatine monohydrate is comprised of 100 % pure flavorless micronized creatine monohydrate with no fillers or additives which makes it’s efficiency more to go without a second thought. Creatine is a naturally happening molecule in the body that plays a pivotal role and provides explosive energy that drives periods of short burst power. 5 grams of Pure micronized creatine monohydrate per serving maximizes muscular development, helps pace recovery between sets.
A direction of use:
1) Take one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) four times per day(20 grams) for initial 5 days.
2) Take one rounded teaspoon (5 grams) two times daily (10 grams total) henceforth.*
Dissolve it in juice or water as you may prefer/suggested by your trainer.
Benefits of Creatine :
1) Creatine Monohydrate is 100 percent pure, flavorless, micronized creatine monohydrate with no fillers or additives: Creatine enables your muscles & are infused with the energy, your ATP reserve falls short of so that you can maximize your performance levels.
2) Maximizes Muscular Development: The cell voluminizing aftermath of creatine keeps your muscles hydrated, binding water inside them, giving you the heavy and beefed up look. You look larger with muscles that have improved strength, good endurance and rapid recovery time.
3) Drives Explosive Muscle Power: This creatine comprises significant muscle power.
|Pack of|| |
|Product Type|| |
|Type of Creatine|| |
|Good For|| |
Muscle Bump & Stamina
|Age Group|| |
Adult (20-40 years)